Customer CareThank you for choosing a Studio foam or bean product. We hope you enjoy your new purchase; here are a few helpful hints to get the most out of it:
THE BEAN SHUFFLEFor ultimate comfort we recommend doing the 'bean shuffle' when sitting on your new bean furniture. This means shuffling backwards and forwards to ensure the beans evenly distribute around your body shape providing you with better support and comfort.
KEEPING YOUR STUDIO PRODUCT CLEANPlease be sure to read the washing instructions of your purchase carefully. You may be able to remove your cover to machine wash it, or it may need to be spot cleaned.
To spot clean: Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently scrape away any soil and mop away liquid from the fabric. Use warm soapy water as a general cleaning agent to remove the residue of the spill. First test the cleaner in an inconspicuous area. Don’t saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquid. Don’t use dishwashing or laundry detergents or scrub with a brush. Dry thoroughly in the shade, away from direct heat.
REFILLING YOUR BEAN BAG
Over time your bean bag may need refilling. This is an easy process and we suggest following these few easy steps:
- Purchase Bean Refill from any Studio retailer.
- Cut a small hole in the bottom of the Bean Refill bag (where indicated).
- Have a friend assist you in filling the bean product. Use a room with no breeze, so the lightweight filling doesn’t blow around and make things difficult. It’s easier if one person holds the bean bag open while the other carefully pours in the filling.
- Close the zipper. Some zippers have locks to keep them closed. Others have special patches to keep them safe around small children.
- Sit in the bean bag. You’ll notice right away a sinking feeling as the filling settles and the trapped air escapes.
- Add more Bean Refill if you would like a stiffer chair.